3PL vs. Freight Broker: Which is Right for You?
5 Signs It's Time To Consider 3PL Options
If you manage your company's business shipping, you've likely heard about third-party logistics (3PL) providers — companies that help small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) streamline and improve their shipping processes. In fact, more than 80% of companies outsource some — if not all — of their domestic shipping!1
If you're wondering if your business could benefit from working with a 3PL provider, then it's time to download our free e-guide, which covers the top reasons to consider partnering with a 3PL — and if it's time for your company to make the switch.
In our e-guide, we ask a five questions to gauge if a 3PL could benefit your business shipping. To learn if outsourcing logistics is truly right for your company's needs, ask yourself these questions:
1. Are my business shipping rates consistently overpriced?
2. Do I lack the time and energy to manage my own shipping?
3. Do I have trouble getting my shipments on the truck?
4. Do I wish I had access to better shipping automation technology?
5. Could I use an expert's help to better optimize my shipping logistics?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it might be time to partner with Worldwide Express (WWEX).
Benefits of Outsourcing Logistics
By partnering with a third-party freight management company, you gain access to valuable tools and resources that are not typically available to SMB shippers on their own. Those include:
- Multiple carrier and service options from one convenient login
- A variety of customizable and consolidated invoice types
- An easy-to-use, online transportation management system (TMS)
- Shipping consultation from a team of seasoned experts
Working with a logistics service provider can make all the difference in your shipping efficiency — and your company's bottom line. If you're stuck in a shipping rut, consider the cost benefits of partnering with a 3PL like WWEX.
Still weighing your shipping options?Download our e-guide to learn why SMBs like you value working with a third-party logistics partner. Still have questions? Take our short quiz "Do You Need a 3PL?" to find out if this is the right choice for your business.
Ready to start saving with a 3PL freight services?
Contact a WWEX support team today to learn what learn what a 3PL focused on building a partnership with you can do for your business.
1 2019 23rd Annual Third-Party Logistics Study: The State of Logistics Outsourcing, Infosys and Dr. C. John Langley, 2019.