Worldwide Express Jobs
And career opportunity.
At Worldwide Express, our people are our business. Expertise, support and solutions are our service offerings — so it takes a team that is consultative, client-focused, outgoing and flexible. But that's not all it's about. For us, it's about encouraging a culture of camaraderie, competition and entrepreneurship, while giving employees the resources to go out and make their ideas happen. This is more than just the best logistics career out there — this is the start of the only job you'll ever need.
Give it your all, and you’ll take away some awesome benefits.
Great Work/Life Balance
Plus, additional perks including fully stocked kitchens, a comprehensive social calendar, casual environment, discounted fitness rates through our wellness program, an employee referral program, free flu shots and more.
Mind-blowing, in a Good Way
Well-rewarded for a
Leading Logistics Careers With an Industry Leader
From employee perks and benefits to incredible customer experiences, our goal is to be the best in everything we do. That's why it's no wonder we're ahead of the pack when it comes to being voted among best workplaces from coast-to-coast and ranked as a top logistics company in North America.
The Reviews Are In
Ranked Among Best Workplaces
Topping Industry Lists, Every Year
Get a Leg Up Before You Graduate With a Logistics Internship
You see it all around, from ordering textbooks online to how coffee made its way to your favorite café; shipping is at the heart of our daily lives. Why not harness that opportunity and put it to use for your future? With our internships for college juniors and seniors, you get real-life experience before you enter the real world, in an industry that's showing no signs of slowing.
Now that's something you can brag to your roommates about.
Spend your summer or fall collaborating with interns and teams across the country, accessing exec-level insights during our Coffee With a Leader program and gaining hands-on perspective into the logistics that make businesses run. Oh yeah, the pay and class credit are nice, too.
Want to learn more? Submit your letter of interest and resume to our team at email@example.com.
To provide our team of customers, carrier partners and employees with world-class support and resources necessary to make business easier. We're committed to being the most reliable, honest leaders in the industry. Our mission is to promote an environment of mutual trust and respect, where our whole team can exceed their goals.
- Transparency and Honesty — Shooting it straight and making decisions we're comfortable accepting for ourselves.
- Creating Incredible Customer Experiences — Doing the right thing and handling customers with tact, creativity and diligence.
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement — Always looking for a better way, we are adaptable, flexible and keep a keen eye on growth.
- One Team of Many Voices — We're creating an environment that's worth coming back to every day, providing a venue to speak up and speak out in the name of progress.
- Getting It Done, Whatever It Is — Never settling for anything less than truly excellent, we don't make excuses, because we know the work is hard, but the rewards are bigger.